Friday, December 12, 2014

My Future Vision

My Future Hopes, Dreams and Desires. Designed by Wayne J. ©2014

     As a child, I was always observing the fascinating lives of doctors. My goal and desire to being a doctor came from the loss of my great-grandfather. Seeing my great-grandfather sick in the hospital bed really touched me and made me want to help him and provide for him, but I just couldn't, I needed to know how to be a doctor. By being a doctor, I can help millions of other people who are going to go throughout what I went through with my grandfather in the hospital. I can make them feel the assurance that their family or relative is going to feel alright and much better from then on. I want to make people feel happy when they go home with the assurance that their feelings will be eternally kept with them and their family members. Having that pride is priceless, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
      My happiness later on in life will probably come from having my family with me. It's going to be me, my beautiful wife, and two beautiful children. We'll gather around the fireplace in our $2.5 million home and tell stories about what happened when we were all in school. Being  happy with my family is what I'm looking forward to when I come home from work everyday. I'm going to walk into the house, kiss my wife, greet our children, and everything else will happen naturally, because nothing can go wrong if you love each other eternally.
       My life-long learning will be to endlessly study to become a doctor. By being what I want to be in life,(which is a doctor) I can provide for my family and not have to worry about things that will happen if I didn't have a stable career and couldn't provide at all. But, i can and I will provide for my family, and I can make a little extra to provide for my extended family to. I have my career thoughts and dreams straightened out, the question is, do you? In order to find out what you like best, and to find what you want to do with your life, try various other subjects and learning styles/critiques for a better future goal and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment